Monday, December 26, 2011

Enavose Facebook contest, Win ipad2!!

Hello all my fabulous friends and pals, 

Can you spare me a minute of your time and help me in this Enavose facebook contest? First thing 

you simply need to do is: 

1. First, "LIKE" the Enavose facebook page (click on the link provided below) 
2. AND then follow the instruction to "LIKE" my photo (Marco H) on the Enavose facebook page you 

just liked. (My picture looks exactly like this above this comment in my profile pic/also attached in the email) And it is exactly on 

the front first page/post on the Enavose facebook page. It is very easy to spot. 

VERY IMPORTANT!! You all need to "like" the Enavose page first before liking my photo, got it ? In 

other words, must "LIKE"  BOTH  the Enavose page and my photo, if not, your "likes" are not counted. 

yes, it's as simple as just that! :) so don't waste it...


Thank you very much to you guys once again and just help me once with this for me! :) Who knows I 
might just win this contest with all your help combined:) 

and... last but not least, have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! God bless:)


LOve always, 

MARCO XOXO

No comments: