Friday, August 24, 2012

Boyband member search!

Wow, a new blogspot.com! Loving it!
Sorry guys for being absent these past few weeks as I have been busy filming, performing and also doing my photoshoots.

I have a new ongoing project now!
I am looking for 3 singaporean/PR Guys to be in our latest international boyband project. There will be a total of 4 or 5 of us (still deciding). That's why we need 3 locals now. Reason being, MDA will only support bands that contain Singaporeans or PRs only so that's why I am frantically looking for 3 more to join us. If successful, this will be going international, man! with the support of EMI, Warner and my producer friend of course which I shall not disclose at the moment.
Okay, if you are interested or know of anyone who would be keen to be a part of this.
Please simply drop me an email with a photo and simple video of themselves singing and looking good. That's all I need to pitch to my producer friend:) Thank you so much and have a nice day !

email: marcomarcusmark@hotmail.com

No comments: